- Dog Vaccines-After the initial puppy vaccines the following is recommended
- DHLPP Vaccine given annually if your dog(s) are outdoor only or indoor/outdoor.
- DAPP Vaccine given every 3 years if your dog is strictly indoors. However, we strongly recommend annual examinations to ensure your pet is healthy and happy.
- Rabies vaccine given every 3 years after initial annual vaccine.
- Bordetella vaccine recommended annually for dogs that go to groomers, dog parks, boarded, or are around un-vaccinated dogs.
- Canine H3N2 & H3N8 Flu Vaccine is given annually after initial booster. Recommended annually for dogs that go to groomers, dog parks, boarded, or are around un-vaccinated dogs.
- Cat Vaccines-After the initial kitten vaccines the following is recommended
- Frcpc & Felv Vaccine given annually if you have a multi-cat household or your cat(s) are indoor/outdoor.
- Frcpc & Felv Vaccine given every 3 years if your cat is strictly indoors and 3 years old or older. However, we strongly recommend annual examinations to ensure your pet is healthy and happy.
- Rabies Vaccine given every 3 years after initial annual vaccine.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
Our hospital is equipped with the standard veterinary equipment as well as advanced equipment.
- We provide all types of soft tissue surgical services (mass removal) and some orthopedic surgical services such as ACL (anterior cruciate ligament)/CCL (cranial cruciate ligament), and Luxated Patella.
Eye Examinations & Surgery
- We provide extensive dental care with the use of ultrasonic scaling below the gum line, followed by a thorough polishing. Along with basic cleaning we also provide the following services: digital dental x-rays, root canals, and fillings. See Preventative Oral Care & Dentistry.
Shield Stone Pet Hospital